Business Development ManagerP: 614.798.9800
Santoria is Business Development Manager at AlerStallings. Working out of the corporate office in Columbus, she spearheads our event planning efforts throughout Ohio. An Ohio native, Santoria graduated from The Ohio State University with a Bachelor’s in Human Ecology. Prior to joining our team at AlerStallings, she worked as an educational coordinator and ran her own home-based business. When not in the office, Santoria is likely spending time with family and friends, at a comedy club, or on an airplane as she loves to travel.
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH (B.S. Education & Human Ecology)
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions, Columbus, OH
- National Association of Professional Women, Los Angeles, CA
- Frank W. Hale Black Cultural Center, Columbus, OH
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority, Inc.