Matt grew up in western Pennsylvania before attending West Virginia University, where he received a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. After graduation, West Virginia’s country roads took Matt to a new home in Ohio where he obtained his J.D. and M.B.A. from the University of Akron. In his previous experience, Matt worked with small businesses to create succession plans and he enjoys working with clients to protect their assets. Outside of work, Matt spends his time following Pittsburgh and WVU sports, (unsuccessfully)managing his fantasy football team, working out, and playing with his new chocolate lab, Rizzo.
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV (B.S., Economics, magna cum laude)
- The University of Akron School of Law, Akron, Ohio (J.D., cum laude)
- The University of Akron College of Business Administration, Akron, Ohio (M.B.A.)
- Harrington, Hoppe & Mitchell, Ltd., Youngstown, OH
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio