Broc was born and raised in Northeast Ohio. He received his undergraduate degree from Walsh University in North Canton, where he was the captain of the Men’s Soccer Team. Broc attended the University of Akron School of Law, where he received his J.D. and M.B.A, and was co-founder of the Corporate and Business Law Society.
- Walsh University DeVille School of Business, North Canton OH (B.S. Finance & Economics)
- The University of Akron C. Blake McDowell Law School (J.D.)
- The University of Akron College of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- FedEx Custom Critical, Inc., Uniontown OH (Corporate Law Clerk)
- Clark Clark & Chaddock Law Offices, Minerva OH (Summer Law Clerk)